A Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABInBev) é uma multinacional formada por um grupo cervejarias com sede em Leuven, na Bélgica e com outros escritórios globais em diversos países, incluindo Índia e Brasil.
No Brasil possuímos uma unidade com mais de 200 fanáticos por cerveja, e também nossa célula de tecnologia, chamada BeerTech que é focada em prover serviços e soluções em escala global para todas as cervejarias do grupo.
- Participates of the Refinement meetings to understand the requirements of the next Sprint, raising blocks if needed
- Develop / Code Backlog Items being faithful to the code standards defined for the project
- Perform non-functional tests.
- Develop / Encode and Unit Test Backlog Items against Acceptance Criteria
- Raise Blocks and Risks related to their activities, supporting on the mapped action plans
- Follows the SCM plan defined for the project
- Perform security, load, and product performance tests (non functional tests)
- Ensures the code quality through code review based on the defined code standards
- Perform technical refinement of Backlog Items
- Actively participate on the Scrum rituals (Planning, Daily, Review, Retros)
- Participates on the Release Process approving PRs (Pull Requests), merging code to the Release Branch and deploying parts of the solution previously aligned with the other teams
- Update documents of release process
- Guarantee that them tasks are updated (status and respective information) on Jira boards
- Monitors the Sprint control tools (burndown chart, Task Board, bugs, etc) and helps the team to continuously deliver Stories for tests since the beginning of the cycle, avoiding high volume of Stories being delivered just by the end of the Sprint to reduce quality risks and issues
- Log work hours inside the tickets in the control tool (Jira) in a proper and accurate way for each issue type related to Burn, Build and All Work activities. Essential for reliable metrics!
- In case of risks, blockers or any problem related to the sprint, inform the SM and Software Architect of his POD.